Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Taking care of our people means providing resources that contribute to the overall wellness of our CHG family. Featured as one of our unique benefits, the Employee Assistance Program allows you to take advantage of outside counseling resources when you need it most.
Provided through Cigna Behavioral Health, you do not need to participate in our medical insurance to take advantage of this service. This is a resource offered to you free of charge and includes:
- 60-minute telephonic consultations for financial concerns
- 30-minute telephonic or in-person legal consultations
- Three face-to-face visits for mental health
In addition to the confidential consultations and assistance, the EAP also provides
resources and tools to support your family's work/life balance.
Telephonic seminars are offered on a variety of topics. The EAP also offers three free Lifestyle
Management Programs that provide coaching on stress, weight management and tobacco cessation. Visit the
WellnessPays page to see how these programs tie into the health insurance discount.
- Only the telephonic seminars that are offered as designated group events are worth points toward WellnessPays. Watch your emails and CHG news to see when seminars are offered as group events.
- If you would like to request that a specific topic be held as a group event, please contact the benefits team. Otherwise, accessing telephonic seminars individually is completely confidential and not worth points towards WellnessPays.
You may call Cigna directly at 888.371.1125, or you can browse resources online at
Please note, the EAP is available to employees that are not enrolled in Cigna medical coverage, but access to the programs may be slightly different. One difference to note is the three face-to-face visits for mental health. Employees who have SelectHealth coverage through CHG will want to choose a mental health provider that is in-network for both Cigna and SelectHealth, to take advantage of the free EAP visits and have a seamless transition to ongoing in-network care.